[amibroker] Re: Automation of scan every minute

Graham,

THe problem is I am not always there to start it up. I use alerts
generated by the scan to manage things such as trailings stops etc. -
i used to do this in the indicaor window, but found that it generates
so much CPU overhead that signals would not be generated at busy
times.

I can now start all the elements of the trading platform unnattended,
I just cant' get the analysis running without manual intervention.

MM