[amibroker] Custom Indicator Problem

 TJ and others shamed me into upgrading to the latest version of Amibroker.  Now I really need help. I did watch the drag and drop video.

 I am  having problems in that the plots in my custom indicators will not adjust themselves to fill  the available space from top to bottom of the screen. One has 28 Plot lines of all oscillator values that obviously top out at 99.999 and bottom out at almost zero.

When all 28 lines are being displayed, the highest value that shows at the top of the window pane is almost 200, even though the highest plotline actual value is just shy of 99.  Also the lowest value that shows at the bottom of the pane is almost -200, so there is a LOT of wasted space above and below my plot lines.  With all 28 plot lines showing, the number of horizontal grid lines showing is 6, with the SECOND from top, and SECOND from bottom grid lines acting as barriers.

I then commented out all but 7 plot lines, and this caused  the highest value that shows at the top of the window pane to be about 115, and the lowest value at the bottom of the window became about -115.  With these 7 plot lines showing, the number of horizontal grid lines showing is 9, with the FIRST from top, and FIRST from bottom grid lines acting as barriers.

Now it really gets strange, If I have the plot of Rsi(2) at the bottom of a Plot stack of only 5, there are 6 horizontal grid lines showing, and the plot lines are extending to touch both the top and bottom grid lines each of which are located very close to the top and bottom of the pane, resulting in very little wasted space.

I then relocated Rsi(2) to the top of the plot stack of 5, and the horizontal grid lines are still 6, however, the first from top, and first from bottom grid lines are NOT very close to the top of the pane. Therefore, I still am looking at substantial wasted pane space.

How can I remedy this situation so that my plotlines will fill all of a custom indicator window from top to bottom like they did before I upgraded.  Ron D