Re: [amibroker] Are Ehlers' indicators useful for real trading?

I have used his indicators mostly for day trading and read most of his
publications and books....

My experience is that to understand the material you need some math
background .. at least trigonometry.

I was most interested in 2 things:
1. Lead sine indicator - works well when the market is in cyclic mode. As
indicated in his literature the market is in cyclic mode 15% to 20% of the
time. In my opinion that is not adequate percentage. It takes a little time
for the indicator to change modes.

2. Wanted to create indicator for determining when market was in cycle mode
/ trend mode. I was not succesfull at achieving this.

Having said all that, you might play around with the lead Sine indicator on
the Amibroker library.

Ara