[amibroker] Re: candle colors and explorations

hey Joseph,

after some playing round this is working for me:

Uptrend = MA( Close,10 ) < Close;
Downtrend = MA( Close,10 ) > Close;
Plot( C, "close", IIf( Uptrend, colorGreen, IIf( Downtrend,
colorRed, colorBlack )), styleCandle);

I'll keep playing of course.

Just out of interest ... for the sake of tidy, non-redundant coding,
I'm just wondering if the following exploration code could be
written better:

Filter = Open < Ref(Low,-1)
	AND Close < Ref(Close,-1)
	AND Close > Open
	AND Low < Open
	AND High <= Close
	AND Close < 1.00
	AND StrLen( Name() ) < 4
	AND RSI( 15 ) > 30
	AND EMA( Close, 15 ) > Close
//	AND EMA( Volume, 20 ) > Volume
	AND Volume < 1000000
	;

AddColumn(C,"close",1.3);
AddColumn(L,"low",1.3);
AddColumn(V,"volume");

thanks
Ian

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "J. Biran" <jbiran@xxxx> wrote:
> Hi,
>

> What defines Rs and Fs in the formula below?
>

> thanks
> Joseph Biran
>

>   _____

(Fs,colorRed,colorBlack)),styleCan