From: Brian & Lyn [mailto:lynpiper@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, 1 April 2005 4:30 AM
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [amibroker] Updating of share via Yahoo Historical

Since the 24 Mar I have not been able to update my share files
correctly. All my share are on the Australian Stock Exchange (ax) and
I use Yahoo Historical to update daily.
Since the 24-Mar out of 400 shares only 3 have update to the 31-Mar,
the rest are show last entry of 24,29.30.
Can anyone give me the answers to this problem.
I am using AB 4.70 and AQ 1.71
Brian