[amibroker] Re: Minor download glitch and fix, related to Yahoo!

Too much praise, I'm afraid:)  I didn't figure out how to get
anything out of Yahoo! that wasn't there, I just happened to know
that there was an alternate symbol on which they were still keeping
current and historical data.

S.

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Joe Landry" <jelandry@xxxx> wrote:
> Sebastian:
> Apparently you've figured out how to get info out of Yahoo.  I lost
an array for FDRXX from Yahoo a few weeks back.
>  Suddenly it didn't have historical data, only current.   Well some
might say that's no big deal since it's a money market fund, but I
> had more that one routine that used that in a fund switching mode.
>
> Regards
> JOE
Yahoo!

>   I noticed the other day that my SP500 chart using Yahoo!s ^GSPC
symbol
>   wasn't updating past March 24.  Looking under "Historical Prices"
>   that's when the data stops.  Who knows why.:)
>
>   However, the alternate symbol ^SPX has current data.  I
downloaded the
>   historical data I needed using ^SPX, deleted the ticker ^GSPC and
>   everything's cool again.
>
>   Using AmiQuote 1.71 and AmiBroker 4.7 RC2.
>

>   Luck to all,
>
>   Sebastian
>

>   Please note that this group is for discussion between users only.
>
>   To get support from AmiBroker please send an e-mail directly to
>   SUPPORT {at} amibroker.com
>
>   For other support material please check also:
>   http://www.amibroker.com/support.html
>

>         Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

Service.