Sent: Wednesday, March 30, 2005 7:42 AM
Subject: [amibroker] Minor download glitch and fix, related to Yahoo!

I noticed the other day that my SP500 chart using Yahoo!s ^GSPC symbol
wasn't updating past March 24.  Looking under "Historical Prices"
that's when the data stops.  Who knows why.:)

However, the alternate symbol ^SPX has current data.  I downloaded the
historical data I needed using ^SPX, deleted the ticker ^GSPC and
everything's cool again.

Using AmiQuote 1.71 and AmiBroker 4.7 RC2.

Luck to all,

Sebastian

click here

Yahoo! Groups Links