Re: [amibroker] Re: OT: New Look for Yahoo Groups

Hi,
   The new makeover of the yahoo groups has an enhanced search engine with an all word tally feature in the search and if the search is done in the thread mode instead of date more messages are covered.The only problem is the search always begins from the last message posted.The message number can be referenced by replacing the number in the browser url by your number viz :

and you have arrived at your destination. Only problem is a search from the middle of the group again begins from last message posted and not message from the current page so we may have to expand message and search page  with edit feature of our browser or use thread feature.
      I for one  am comfortable with the new features and don't think the latest developments are all "powder and puff ".

  -- -- N !!

areehoi <hoierman@xxxxxxx> wrote:

I hope you are correct as this is the biggest mess I've seen in a long
time. Hopefully someone can put it back like it should be.

R.E.(Dick) Hoierman

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "treliff" <treliff@xxxx> wrote:

> --- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "keithmccombs" <kmccombs@xxxx>
> wrote:
>
> "
> My original posting complained about the missing posting numbers;
> the 'order' in which messages are posted, new at top, old at bottom;
> and with misusing the words 'previous' and 'next'.
> "
>
> ... PLUS: Last brings you to the first message, and First brings you
> to the last. Hey, no doubt this is a confused Yahoo staffer who
> mistimed April Fool's day and got lucky with a holiday weekend. But
> Tuesday our friend will be fired and all will be normal again.

Warm regards,
Natasha !

Do you Yahoo!?

click here