[amibroker] Re: Possible Drag-drop and Param Bug

Understood. Thanks for the explanation Tomasz. However, as an
example, if I drag and drop your WMA I get periods of 15, 25, etc.
as expected. If I change the name to "WM3_ - ..." repeated drag-drop
periods stay locked on 45. It's not a big deal as I just won't use
the sincr value for affected names.

Ralph