Re: [amibroker] Newbie Question: Chart Templates

David,

Sounds like you have linked your chart to your original XXX file.
Try double-clicking XXX in the Chart Pane of Workspace. This gives you a
new chart that is not connected to your original XXX file, thus any
changes you make to it will not modify the original XXX. Next time you
want a clean chart of XXX just double-click it again from Chart pane.

Terry