[amibroker] Re: Problems with EOD data from Yahoo for NSE and BSE india

I have some other trading tools that I use as of the trading system
that I am developing. But that does not have support for indian stock
data sources. One of the uses I was gonna employ the amibroker
software was as a data downloader for sources of data such yahoo india
finance. So that I could get Amibroker to periodically download and
cleanup the data and then use that data wtih my trading tools.

Thats why I was disapointed when I found that the Amibroker did not
allow me to down load data for BSE/NSE from yahoo.

Thanks for the pointer on the other thread though. I think I will
write the scrip like you have suggested for this. Are you aware of any
sample scripts that may be doing something similar for me to take a
look at, before I start off on this script.

Thanks :-)
Sarvi