[amibroker] Timeframe for Commentary window

Hi all,

The latest advancements in this software are incredible, thank you
very much. Does anyone know what time frame the Commentary window
applies all its formulas in ? For example, buy/sell signals (and
barssince calculations) generated from commentary window seem to be
based on the "Base time interval" set in Database Settings (say its
5-minute), but what if i wanted my commentary window to show me
buy/sell signals based on 15 minute chart. Do I have to create a new
database with "base time interval" set to 15-minute? Or is there an
easy way of switching like you can do in the Automatic Analysis from
the Settings->Periodicity?

Thanks a lot