Re: [amibroker] Re: AA Trade List Drops Trade

Hello,

> It is not a cash problem.\

I woudn't be so sure.

> I noticed that the missing trade was on a bar that did not display
> the time of day when I put the cursor there, only the month/day/year.

Again reading manual would really help.

It may mean that you have imported BOTH EOD and Intraday data into the
SAME database without turning ON mixed eod/intraday data.
You should either have ONLY intraday data in your database
or if you want to have both EOD and intraday you have to TURN ON
"Mixed EOD / Intraday data" checkbox.

See:
File->Database Settings, Intraday Settings
http://www.amibroker.com/guide/w_dbsettings.html

Allow mixed EOD/Intraday data - it allows to work with database that has a mixture of intraday and EOD data in one data file. If
this is turned on then in intraday modes EOD bars are removed on-the-fly and in daily mode EOD bars are displayed instead of time
compressed intraday or if there is no EOD bar for corresponding day then intraday bars are compressed as usual.

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko
amibroker.com