[amibroker] Re: AA Trade List Drops Trade

It is not a cash problem.

I noticed that the missing trade was on a bar that did not display
the time of day when I put the cursor there, only the month/day/year.
I have found other bars like this with no time display, and if I can
find them and delete them in the Quote Editor, that will fix the
missing trade problem.  I checked the ASCII file from which I
imported the data, but I cannot find missing time stamps anywhere in
the text file.  Most of these bars seem to occur at midnight
(following the bar at 11:59pm).

> Hello,
>
> Motto: "When everything fails - read the manual"
>
> Please read http://www.amibroker.com/guide/h_portfolio.html
>
> When there is NOT ENOUGH FUNDS (cash) in PORTFOLIO backtest
> then certain trades are not  entered.
> You can decide which trades are preferred when there
> are no sufficient funds using PositionScore variable.
>
> Best regards,
> Tomasz Janeczko
> amibroker.com

Portfolio