[amibroker] Esignal EOD db update?

Hello,

I sent this off to support..but figured I'd post here as well...

I'm running into a strange problem. I'm using the latest ESignal
software. I've also loaded 4.70RC1. I created a database and told it
to do EOD with the esignal plugin v1.8 and told it to enable local
storage. I then imported 8000 symbols. All going fine so far... I then
go into the Automatic Analysis,

I've used the default example.afl as well as another one that just
listed the barcount as follows :
AddColumn(BarCount,"barcount");
Filter=BarCount;

I've chosen apply to all symbols and range is all quotations.
I also have the check box checked for wait for backfill.
I then perform the scan on example.afl and noticed that it did not
cache/store all the quotes in local storage. i then performed an
explore using the above code. Also it did not cache/store all the
quotes  in local storage. I noticed that during the scans.. the
esignal plugin seems to be getting all the data fine.. but in the
AmiBroker I notice on the bottom it is stating that it is getting 0
bars in .0001 seconds for a LOT of symbols.. If I save the database. I
then notice that there are quite a number of stock quotes that are not
cached locally in the directories. Lots of stock symbols in the db
directory are just 470 bytes..

So.. long story short question - How do I use Esignal to populate a
local cached db of EOD quotes?

Thanks!