[amibroker] Re: Exploration giving faulty result with Real time Database

Hi,
 Thanks for your advice and response. Its quicker this way.

But the original issue still persists even with this new code.
I get only few quotations for each symbol in a day's quote. Some how
exploration is ignoring other quotes if the date is the same.

Time period is for the range in AA window not for the interval().
Anyway this is of no importance as chart can plot the data to any
interval. Firstly I need to get all the quotes into explorer result
which is not happening.

I can see more quotations in the Symbol->quote editor window than the
result of the explorer.

It may be due to the same issue which I have posted earlier in
the exchange (IB or QT data feed).

If I have to use esignal data feed I better use esignal charting too.

EOD is no isue but RT databases are very different to EOD. There is a
lot involved in RT database management.

Thanks
Choco