Re: [amibroker] Exploration giving faulty result with Real time Database

explore woreks in whatever time period you select
firstly suggest you use newer exploration statements, you should find
these quicker, easier and a lot more versatile

filter=1;
AddColumn(O,"open",1.3);
AddColumn(H,"high",1.3);
AddColumn(L,"low",1.3);
AddColumn(C,"close",1.3);
AddColumn(V,"volume",1);

secondly select what stocks you want in the AA window, in "Apply to" section

then in AA settings select the time period from pull down

--
Cheers
Graham