[amibroker] id

Did you try View|Refresh All?
-----Original Message-----
From: Steve Dugas [mailto:sjdugas@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Saturday, March 12, 2005 2:11 PM
To: Amibroker Yahoo Group
Subject: [amibroker] Small problem updating TC2005

Hi All,

I am having a small problem since updating TC2000 to TC2005; was just wondering if anyone else has the same problem. Every week I do the following:

1. Update my database via Database Settings to get the new issues.
2. Erase the watch list holding my "universe" of stocks.
3. Run an exploration to get a current/updated universe.
4. Add all results of the exploration to the "universe" watchlist that I previously erased.

At this point AB will not display any charts. For all tickers in the new list, it says there are not enough bars to display a chart. If I close AB and restart, all the charts are back. Not a big deal I guess, just wondering if it is my setup or if others are seeing the same thing. Thanks very much!

Steve

click here

Yahoo! Groups Links