Re: [amibroker] Re: Will 2004 Mailing List Archive be made available?

On Saturday, 12 of March 2005 05:10, treliff wrote:
> Marek, if presenting these files is your private initiative, then
> hats off to you.

that's my contribution to the group

> I never used outlook and launched it just to read your files. I'm
> obviously clumsy with it, so two things if I may:
>
> - it seems there are no direct links to message's replies. Or are
> there?

ms outlook is not a thread oriented and in this case you can just import
messages to outlook express or any other thread oriented e-mail client (I
personally work with kmail - the standard e-mail client for kde in linux)

> - if not, is there a way to trace the original Msg# as it was posted
> in the group?

you can use "search" option in yahoo

Regards,
--