[amibroker] Re: Will 2004 Mailing List Archive be made available?

Marek, if presenting these files is your private initiative, then
hats off to you.

I never used outlook and launched it just to read your files. I'm
obviously clumsy with it, so two things if I may:

- it seems there are no direct links to message's replies. Or are
there?
- if not, is there a way to trace the original Msg# as it was posted
in the group?

I still hope the files will become available in "regular" .chm format
to have everything in one place, but many thanks so far.

-treliff