RE: [amibroker] AB 4.70rc1 moving average changes with number bars shown

Hi William,

Under parameters for the long ma set at 89 and under style there are no
boxes checked.

Ok now try this for even more weird results (to move the ma line all over
the chart with each click of the little plus sign or minus sign ie to expand
chart). Right click > edit formula and in the formula editor on the bog
stock _Section_Begin stuff put '//' in front of the "plot" for the ma and
mid ma. Then go back to main chart and see the long term moving average
(previous 89) really go crazy with each click of the plus or minus chart
size compared to before.

Thus the problem appears to be me putting those '//' in front of the plot
statements on the stock price chart under 4.70rc1!! Makes me wonder what
other problems might happen if I change any other formulas on the stock
price chart??

Jerry Gress
Stockton, Ca.