[amibroker] Re: Help please - problem with v4.70 RC1

OK - so it's not just me - that's good to know :)

I presume that there must be a way to fix it, as I really don't want to know what the MAs are to 7 decimal places when I hover over a price candle.  But I do need to know the Open, High, Low, Close, and Volume.

Will await Tomasz's response either here or via email from Support.

Still the best program though, despite teething probs like this :)

Regards, NightStalker.