[amibroker] Re: Help please - problem with v4.70 RC1

I have the same problem regardless of what I select in preferences.
Didn't Tomasz tell you to ask support about this a couple days ago
(thus acknowledging there was a problem)? Maybe your support request
didn't get through (yet you got an acknowledgement). So I dunno --
maybe they are just backlogged right now (???).

Dan

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "original_nightstalker"
<nightstalker@xxxx> wrote:

> I have a problem with the Price Pane pop-ups, and I can't seem to
get any response either from the forum here, or from support@xxxx  I
received an automated acknowledgement from their email system 2 or 3
days ago when I emailed them but nothing since, and have tried to
repost on here, but the post hasn't appeared, so I'll try once more.

> First, the history of my upgrade path. I started with v4.50,
upgraded through
> all betas installing each one over the top. Then updated to 4.60 and
again have
> installed all betas over the top up to and including 4.69.8
>
> Now, I've downloaded and installed the update version of 4.70 RC1
and installed
> it over the top also, BUT - I've lost all my studies that I've ever
done (trendlines, buy and sell prices, stoploss levels, etc). So, I
> started with a clean, new price chart, added three EMAs and
Bollinger Bands,
> Parabolic SAR, and Volume Histo at the bottom. So far, all looks
good. I've
> gone back through all my watchlists etc and added all my studies
back in.

> What I have just now discovered, is that when I hover my cursor over
a price
> candle, instead of just getting the OHLC and Volume information as I
used to, I
> now get a whole list of values for the MAs, the Bolly Bands, the
Volume, and the
> value of the actual level where my mouse cursor is, which changes as
I move the
> cursor up and down the candle. BUT - I only get the CLOSE price - I
cannot seem
> to find any setting in Preferences that will change things back to
how they used
> to be - i.e. just showing the Open, High, Low, Close and Volume for
any candle
> when I hover the cursor. That's all the info I want, but I can't get
it with
> the new version.
>
> Am I missing something here? How do I get back to showing just the
OHLC and Vol