From: deepdrunk2000 [mailto:deepdrunk2000@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, March 07, 2005 8:12 AM
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [amibroker] AFL problem

Hello,new to Amibroker and i need some help.
in folowing code my condition with uptrend line never ocures.Why ?

Buy=Cross(RSI(14),MA(RSI(14),15));
Sell=Cross(Study("UP"),Close);
Cover=Buy;
Short=Sell;

I only get buy signals,and in analysis-setings i choose both 'buy'
and 'sell'...
What data provider can you recomend for real time forex (cheap) ?