Re: [amibroker] Re: Graham & Bob Jagow "LineArray"

make a simple line
line = lastvalue(c); // make it possible for each chart then to have
some result. This would be the same as saying y=mx+c, Line = 0*bar +
Lastvalue(C)
SignalUp = Cross(C,line);
SignalDn = Cross(line,C);
filter=signalup or signaldn;