[amibroker] Sent wrong S/B RE: Gordon Sutherland "JOHN CLAYBURG Suport & Restance"

Gordon

Thanks again for the code. I went to cutting it up <G> and got a CCI
Trend Line Break system to work for longs. On 1st pass it gave about
30% CAR with settings of Next Open Profit 12% and Stop Loss 4% for the
only SELLs and TLB for a BUY. Against the S&P for 3 years. I would
post it if anybody is interested. But many thanks to you and others,
help and code... I will try to tweek/Optimize it up and it will
probably all go to pot <G>..

I will still take issue with you on one fact: I still have not seen an
example that you can "DIRECTLY" test the results of LineArray (say
with a CROSS(C, LineArrayResult); ) and output those results to an
Explore or Backtest over a "History" of a stock(s)..

What you Posted #78980 worked for me and I appreciate it very much.

Jack Kinsey