[amibroker] contemplating buying Amibroker

I hope you can help.  I'm seriously contemplating consolidating my
accounts to interactivebrokers and I see amibroker is compatible.

1.  Does amibroker support charts for futures, options, and forex, or
just stocks?

2.  I think I read the software is limited to 500 symbols.  Is that
true?  It strikes me that this is very small considering the number
of potential symbols if active options, and futures are included with
stocks.

3.  Does the screening utility apply to futures as well or just
stocks?  Does screening apply to all stocks or self-selected stocks?

4.  I'm a stockcharts.com Extra! Subscriber, and I like it but I'm
looking for a more comprehensive software that can accommodate
futures, options and forex in addition to stocks.  Does Amibroker fit
this profile?

Thanks a million,

Jim