[amibroker] Re: Graham "Write your own Line"

The 1st thing that jumps up at me is the need to EXTEND that line
formula you passed on, so at some Bar "after the second point (PEAK)"
I could detect a CROSS.

Is there a mathamatical way to augment your line formula below so that
it projects out a given number of bars 10 - 20 at the same slope ??
You understand I am trying to "Detect a Trend Line Break" at a point
after x1..

Line = (y1-y0) / (x1-x0) + y0;
then use Cross(C,Line);

I don't want to have you write my code for me. but I feel kinda over
my head on this one, and you seem to have a grasp of this stuff..

Thanks for your monitoring and help,   Jack Kinsey