Re: [amibroker] Re: Correlation Matrix - code help .... GOT IT!

Paul,

Good point.  I tried substituting in a ROC expression in place of "C" in the 2 foreigns but got the same results.

it went from this:

Var1 =

Foreign(Ticker1,"C");

To this:

Var1 =

Foreign(Ticker1,"ROC(C,1)");

I'm not a great programmer so I have two questions:  1.  is this the correct way of manipulating the foreign argument and  2.  is the original formula already correctly measuring the correlations by using ROC vs. closing price?

Jason