RE: [amibroker] Re: Adding Text to Explore/Scan Columns

Many thanks to Bill, William & Alex (and others as well for
taking the time to respond) for their suggestions on using
AddTextColumn.  I am still trying to hash out a solution
using the WriteIf within the line but I think I am getting
close.

The ideas were helpful with some other problems as well.
When/if I get it working I will post the solution.

Thanks,

Duke Jones, CMT

3/2/2005