Re: [amibroker] Re: AmiQuote

Yahoo was just late posting results tonight. It's working now.

Terry

joe_volleyguy wrote:
I don't think you're doing anything wrong; I'm having the same
experience with both manual and automatic update.  Something changed.

Joe

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, teldridge@xxxx wrote:

AmiQuote question:
While using AmiQuote in manual mode from Yahoo Historical with the
dates 2/15/2004 to 3/3/2005 I get data up to 3/1/2005 in my charts.

am missing the last two days. What do I need to do differently?