Re: [amibroker] Export full ticker list

Yes , tried it no help.It just identifies the excess quotes.I can select these with right click and save the tickers to a separate watch list.If we just had a filter i could select the watch list then  the date and just delete these quotes of the tickers at one stroke.So convenient.Now i ahve to select them with control key and do it manually.
          How come yahoo has quotes?Our exchanges were closed(Jan 21).Very irresponsible of them .

Graham <kavemanperth@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
natasha, have you tried Tools - Database Purify?

On Mon, 28 Feb 2005 19:05:31 -0800 (PST), Natasha !!
<dynomitedoll_ddd@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi ,
>     Another way is selective export: Symbol ---> Watchlist ---> export : You
> can open your exported list with whatever application you choose:
>      I think we need a filter in the quotes editor so we can delete excess
> quotes at one stroke.I am having problem with that . There have been too
> many holidays in our part of the world recently and too many ficticious
> excess quotes by yahoo.I ahve to manually delete them and its donkeys
> work.Anyone know a faster method?
>     Thanks.

> -------- N !!
> Graham <kavemanperth@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> thanks Terry
>

> On Mon, 28 Feb 2005 18:47:24 -0700, Terry <MagicTH@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > Open Amiquote.
> > Choose "Get tickers from Amibroker" under Tools
> > Save the file.
> > Open the file in a text processor or Excel.
> > Rock and roll!
> >
> > Terry
> >
> > Graham wrote:
> > I want to export a full list of tickers from AB to a txt file.
> Unfortunately
> > if running from AFL only those tickers with quotes are
> included
> Does anyone
> > know how I can do this.
>

> Warm regards,
> Natasha !

Warm regards,
Natasha !

Visit The Doll Palace [Where Cartoon Dolls Live]

Do you Yahoo!?