[amibroker] Re: HHV (?) Question

Graham, that's brilliant. Thanks!
BTW, is there any way to access the (current) Bar? I have a function
I wrote that gets a Bar as a parameter and returns a value. It is of
interest to call this function each bar during backtest, in order to
allow it to "deliver" its value. Is there any way to send
the "current" bar, or one must create an array with function values
prior to actually backtesting?

Thanks.

Short.

<theshortfox@xxxx> wrote:

> > Hi All,
> >
> > Suppose I'd like to code something like: Buy if,
> >
> > (1) Today's high is higher than the highest price of the last 10
> > bars. and,
> > (2) None of the last 10 bars represent (themselves) a 20 day
high.

> > I know how to code (1), but as I'm only studying the syntax of
AFL,