Re: [amibroker] Simple beginning question on instillation

standard version can do down to 1 minute intraday, Pro version down to
tick charts
If you paid for Pro version you may as well install it
Install over top of old version

do you have intraday data supplier, if not check out quotetracker as
it can feed AB via plugin

--
Cheers
Graham