Re: [amibroker] Graham: Point & Figure Chart

Hi I will attempt to explain what I can, but firstly if the code
contains jscript then you must have an old version. I have reworked
the PF code to native AFL loops and you can find this in AFL library
on AB site. Using Jscript was the original method to use looping in
AFL.

PFO and PFC are intermediate variables allowing for the value of close
price (PFC) to be calculated within the loop. PFO is just 1 box size
behind PFC.
Delta allows for the number of final columns of the PF chart to be
moved to the right end of the background bar chart. It is not possible
to change the X axis on the charts which always remain the same number
of bars as the underlying symbol data.

In the plot I use basic prices, but you may notice the OHLC have been
re-assigned values as calculated from PFO & PFC.

Yes, have a look at what I produced and placed on AB site
http://www.amibroker.com/library/detail.php?id=348
there are also some older versions, just search the library for P&F

--
Cheers
Graham