[amibroker] Problem

Hello,

I am having a problem and AB has not responded, so I
figured I would try the group.

I am using an indicator which has new versions. version 168
works just fine, but the newest version (170 and 171) are
not capturing the NDX and IXIC values. Therefore, the whole
signal generation is thrown completely off.

The top indicator chart is version 168. The middle and
lower are 170 and 171 respectively. You can see that NDX
Close is {Empty}. Does anyone know what the heck is going
on?

Thanks,

Patrick

http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail