[amibroker] Re: TC2000 VS AMIBROKER VS METASTOCK

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "jimbrady51" <jimbrady51@xxxx>
wrote:

> I have only been investing a little under two years and I have
> generally been happy using TC2000, end of day.  Recently I have had
> some thoughts about adding/substituting AmiBroker or possibly
> Metastock.  Wonder if anybody has any general remarks about making
> that sort of decision?

Hi Jim,

I would definitely add Amibroker to your software... the flexibility
of AB in terms of writing explorations and custom indicators is
superior to MetaStock (I owned version 8.01 EOD), and the online
support by the developer is second to none. I also have TC2000 (now
TC2005) and use the straight-foward scanning capabilitites, and data
source, of Telechart to complement AB.