From: <amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, February 15, 2005 12:44 PM
Subject: [amibroker] Digest Number 3981

There are 25 messages in this issue.

Topics in this digest:

      1. Re: Use Tradestation in place of Esignal/MyTrack/Amibroker/Sierra
           From: "rekorbima" <amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      2. Risk compounding with gains - problem
           From: "Claude Caruana" <claudecaruana@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      3. TrailStops in AB : One more try with a better reframe of my
unanswered query
           From: Ajay Joglekar <technical.trader@xxxxxxxxx>
      4. Re: Use Tradestation in place of Esignal/MyTrack/Amibroker/Sierra
           From: "vlanschot" <ecbu@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      5. RE: TrailStops in AB : One more try with a better reframe of my
unanswered query
           From: "Claude Caruana" <claudecaruana@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      6. Re: TrailStops in AB : One more try with a better reframe of my
unanswered query
           From: Ajay Joglekar <technical.trader@xxxxxxxxx>
      7. Re: Question re: Automatic Refresh of Static Variables from Code
           From: "Tomasz Janeczko" <amibroker@xxxxxx>
      8. Re: TrailStops in AB : One more try with a better reframe of my
unanswered query