Re: [amibroker] Re:Help

Hi Manish,

>    I learnt from a friend of mine that metastock and amibroker are
>good software for technical analysis. My idea is that if the software
>can give me the list of the stock for trading for the day/week/month
>from the given set of stocks. This would reduce the burden from my
>technical analyst and off course any human errors/emotions.

Yes, it is. Metastock is also very good s/w as well as amibroker. In that softwares, there is option for scaning stock with given formula. you may give your formula for buy/sell.

>f I need
>o get done software for the same it would be difficult for me. By the
>way, suggest me if any proven software vendor/programmer (in
>India/Mumbai) who can help me to develop software for amibroker.
Both s/w is ready to use, what else you want to develop with that s/w ?
formulas are of traders to use with. If you want readymade formulas, there is also addins available and also are listed on their resp. sites.

>Moreover, if you have any contact information of existing users of
>amibroker please share with me.
>Thanks for the feedback.
>Regards
>Manish Shah
Still wants contacts ? try

Just review above sites and you might get many ideas.

Vipul.