[amibroker] Re:Help

Hi Vipul,
    I learnt from a friend of mine that metastock and amibroker are
good software for technical analysis. My idea is that if the software
can give me the list of the stock for trading for the day/week/month
from the given set of stocks. This would reduce the burden from my
technical analyst and off course any human errors/emotions. If I need
to get done software for the same it would be difficult for me. By the
way, suggest me if any proven software vendor/programmer (in
India/Mumbai) who can help me to develop software for amibroker.
Moreover, if you have any contact information of existing users of
amibroker please share with me.

Thanks for the feedback.

Regards
Manish Shah