From: Herman van den Bergen
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Thursday, February 10, 2005 7:01 PM
Subject: RE: [amibroker] Re: Off Topic, Dimitris Tsokakis

Yes, of course we all miss him.

I prefer to simply think that the time had come for him to get away from his
computer to relax and enjoy live in other ways or, perhaps, that he found
the HG and is enjoying the fruits of his labors. Wherever he is, I hope he
is healthy and happy, I wish him well.

I think it was Tomasz who once wrote that DT's code was like reading poetry
.... what bigger compliment is there?

best regards,
herman.