[amibroker] Re: Help with McClellan oscillator and summation

Sorry, I used the code that came with amibroker. But in
experimenting I have found another problem. I get the same numbers
for every issue for every indicator. Even RSI. The charts change,
and the indicators list the new stock symbol. The chart lines
change, but the rsi and mcclellan graphs stay the same. They change
issue names; It says RSI MCD or ^RUT or what have you. But the
indicator lines and numbers stay exactly the same. I'll put in the
code for the oscillator:

Graph0 = Cum( EMA( AdvIssues()-DecIssues(), 19 ) - EMA( AdvIssues()-
DecIssues(), 39 ) );

 In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Fred" <ftonetti@xxxx> wrote:

> It's hard to diagnose without seeing your code
>
> --- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "dirkleeward" <dirkleeward@xxxx>
> wrote:
> >

> > I am a virgin user and I am obviously doing something wrong. I
have
> > an evaluation copy of Amibroker. I was interested in buying it
> > look at mutal funds and stocks in different ways than I can with
> > fasttrack. I am especially interested in the McClellan
indicators.