[amibroker] Re: Is anyone currently using Jurik Tools? In the latest beta? TJ help?

For what I do I like a couple of the "Jurik" tools I find them useful
but again unless you have the right system and way of trading you will
probably find them not so useful... that is just me... Thanks guys for
your help I was able to get it back up.... Forgot the plug in.....
DUH!!  ((I guess I need more sleep))

Mark

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "textual_49" <das300@xxxx> wrote:

> what  is jurik tools ??
>
> hehe
> thanks
> moz
>
> --- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, l washington <goldwing01_1999@xxxx>
> wrote:
> >
> > Plot (JurikJMA(C,21),"MA-21",6,1);
> >
> > Plot (JurikJMA(C,50),"MA-50",7,1);
> >
> > Plot (JurikJMA(C,200),"MA-200",8,1);
> >

> > kailash pareek <johnnypareek@xxxx> wrote:hi,
> >
> > IS there Any AFL code I can use with dll?
> >
> > johnny

> > --- Thomas Zmuck <tzg@xxxx> wrote:
> >
> > > Hi Mark,
> > >
> > > Maybe you have not the jurik DLL in your amibroker -
> > > plugins folder.
> > > I have attached it and hope that it will not be
> > > blocked by yahoo.
> > >

> > > Best regards
> > >

> > > Thomas Zmuck
> > >
> > > www.tradingbasis.com