Re: [amibroker] Aussie EOD data services??

Hi Andrew, I started using Cooltrader and the Amibroker format service
and it was fine. However for the last year I have been using the
PremiumData service from Norgate (www.premiumdata.net) via the Metastock
Plugin. My main reason for changing was to use the Custom Folders in
Premium Data. I can highly recommend the service.

Regards...............Keith
PS. I am in Sydney, where are you located?