[amibroker] Aussie EOD data services??

G'day all,

This is mainly a question for all you aussies out there. For those that
use EOD data, which data services do you use to get your data? I have
been using a free data download service.  During my limited backtesting
I get some decent results. On further checking I see many instances of a
buy at a ridiculously low price and a sell 3/4/5 weeks later for a
1000%+ gain. Further investigation and comparison to data from 2 other
sites I have access to reveals that my initial buy price (and volume)
are incorrect! So, i'm now looking for a paid EOD data service and new
historical data. Anyone have any history with cooltrader.net? Or others??

Much appreciated,

Andrew.