[amibroker] OT:Re: Technical Vs technofundumental trading

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "duke.jones" <Duke.Jones@xxxx>
wrote:

> However, price action is always the ultimate ruler in exits and
risk management.

I agree with the above statement.  The real key is the Cash Flow from
operations (not one time sale of an asset, or increase from pension
income). I use Cash Flow per Share.  I look for beat-up, un-loved
companies which nobody wants, but that will survive in the not so
distant future. Often times companies go down like Merck, for
example, but have the financial strength to recover. This is buying
the rumor and selling the fact.

rgds, Pal