[amibroker] OT: Technical Vs technofundamental trading

Clarification.

There was nothing wrong with the topic and please continue, just use
the off topic prefix when discussing these subjects.

Regards,
William Peters (AmiBroker Group Moderator)
www.amitools.com

Forum Rules of Conduct:
A text copy can always be found in the files section of this forum: