Re: [amibroker] Technical Vs technofundumental trading

Sent: Monday, February 07, 2005 6:20 AM
Subject: [amibroker] Technical Vs technofundumental trading

snip

Before I ditch my fundumental approach (which quite franky has yet to give me positve results!) altogether and start using a technical-only system, I would be very grateful if anybody could confirm whether my observation about entry signals is normal, or whether I am missing something. Finally, are there any of you out there who trade using technicals only?

wm - FWIW, I only use TA mostly in a descretionary manner with a limited number of indices.

thanks for any feedback!

Claude