[amibroker] Re: Use Tradestation in place of Esignal/MyTrack/Amibroker/Sierra

What I found "interesting" about Woodies philosiphy was that all the
rules were supposed to be crystal clear ... until they were written
and backtested.  Then it was a different story along the lines of ...
oh it's too complicated to code etc ... total nonsense ... That
doesn't mean the METHOD doesn't work ... maybe it does ... but no one
seems to know what was wrong with the code that several people wrote
or how it should be changed to be accurate etc.  If you've got a
handle on it then please post the code so the rest can backtest the
methodology.  If not then you are trading a virtually untested system
for which some how trades were cherry picked by someone using
some "higher" power.

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "gunovanengel" <gunovanengel@xxxx>

<sinhavishal@xxxx>