[amibroker] How to sell if today's close lower?

I am trying to learn to program this pullback strategy...

I only wish to buy when today's High is higher than yesterday's High, exit
if today's Low is lower than yesterday's Low.

Since I am using EOD data, if today is an outside day, I assume that I buy
at the high and sell at the low [at a loss in the same day]. I can buy at
High now but I don't know how to program it to sell at Close if today's is a
black candle [close lower] or the Low is lower than yesterday's Low.

... some buying filters, test00-03.
Cond1		=	test00 AND test01 AND test02 AND test03;
Buy		=	H>=Ref(H,-1) and Ref(Cond1,-1);
Sell		=	L<=Ref(LLV(L,1),-1);
Buyprice	=	Ref(H,-1);
Sellprice	=	Ref(L,-1);